A group benefits program
Career advancement opportunities along with a career development plan
3 weeks vacation upon hire
A competitive salary & a performance bonus
A stimulating and ever-evolving job
A flexible schedule
A dynamite team with amazing teammates
- Plan and lead digital initiatives, from initial presentation to delivery;
- Support and supervise Analysts and Specialists in the delivery of their projects, from the strategy phase to the maintenance and optimization phase;
- Communicate and collaborate with Team Leads and the sales team while maintaining knowledge of current and upcoming projects in order to effectively manage internal resources;
- Ensure SEO / SEA, Programmatic performance and overall health of client accounts;
- Perform quality assurance of Google Ads, Google Display, Tracking, and Dashboards, and more;
- Optimize website content for search engines (SEO);
- Recognize and identify new marketing opportunities within projects;
- Optimize internal SEO / SEA, CRO, and Programmatic solutions;
- Prepare and present monthly status reports on the performance of various platforms and campaigns (KPIs, Programmatic, SEA, etc.);
- Advise clients and execute marketing tactics;
- Keep up with evolving technological and digital trends.
Welcome to our universe! Through the following lines, we will get to know each other better.
Hope that we can make a good impression!
We'll take care of your onboarding, training, and access to conferences to get you up to speed.
Career Development Programs
Work in an environment where you're encouraged to develop your long-term skill set.
Group Insurance Program
We take care of our own through an evolving program based on your needs.
Strong Company Culture
Working well with colleagues is good, but wortking well with friend is even better!
3 weeks vacation and 6 wellness days.
Enjoy summer jours and flexible schedules year-round.
Our clients are family
No delays, no uselessness. We get it done, that’s it, that’s all.