Digital Marketing Coordinator
Hybrid workplace with possibility of working remotely from anywhere in Quebec.
Why work at Click & Mortar?
Click & Mortar is a digital marketing agency whose mission is to help companies who share our values stand out in the digital world by merging creativity, performance, and data.
Our team of enthusiasts work together in a fun environment as our business culture is fundamental to our success. We offer solutions in digital strategy, online customer acquisition, conversion and retention, as well as data visualization.
In order to meet growing demand, we are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator exactly like you. That is to say, someone who is autonomous, with good leadership skills, and who is one with management and organization.
Working closely with the Team Lead, you will play a key role in the management and organization not only of your team but throughout different projects.
Sounds like your cup of tea? This is the role for you!
WHAT C&M OFFERS:
A group benefits program
Career advancement opportunities along with a career development plan
3 weeks vacation upon hire
A competitive salary & a performance bonus
A stimulating and ever-evolving job
A flexible schedule
A dynamite team with amazing teammates
- Support the Team Lead in managing a digital marketing team on a daily basis;
- Support the Team Lead throughout different projects and different client presentations such as kickoffs, touchpoints, monthly reports, etc.);
- Plan, organize, lead, and carry out projects that will be entrusted to you throughout their various stages;
- Ensure good communication between various stakeholders;
- Maintain sound customer relationship management;
- Carry out projects while ensuring profitability, quality, and according to the set objectives and established deadlines.
- Keep up with evolving technological and digital trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of project management experience;
- 3-5 years of agency experience, an asset;
- Strong social media knowledge;
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google advertising platforms;
- Strong Google Analytics knowledge;
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, LeadFox, an asset;
- Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint certifications, an asset;
- Interpersonal communications skills;
- Ability to lead several projects simultaneously;
- Ability to manage time and tasks based on priority;
- Tolerant to constructive criticism;
- Excellent ability to work in a team;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Strategic development skills, an asset;
- Dynamism, creativity, innovation, and passion;
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills;
- Comfortable working remotely.
- Bilingual (French and English).
Pourquoi postuler chez nous?
Because you want to join a growing team with the wind in its sails.
Because you want to fill an important role and take on responsibility faster than in the traditional corporate world.
Because you want to join a growing family of employees that work hard and play hard.
Because you want to be a part of our culture which, in itself, is our competitive advantage.
Nice to meet you!
It’s time to get to know!
Welcome to our universe! Through the following lines, we will get to know each other better.
Hope that we can make a good impression!
We'll take care of your onboarding, training, and access to conferences to get you up to speed.
Career Development Programs
Work in an environment where you're encouraged to develop your long-term skill set.
Group Insurance Program
We take care of our own through an evolving program based on your needs.
Strong Company Culture
Working well with colleagues is good, but wortking well with friend is even better!
3 weeks vacation and 6 wellness days.
Enjoy summer jours and flexible schedules year-round.
Our clients are family
No delays, no uselessness. We get it done, that’s it, that’s all.